Young Change Agents is a social entrepreneurship program for 10-18 year olds that helps our youth see problems as opportunities.
It provides them with the tools to think creatively, build skills in critical thinking and communication and empowers them to believe that they are good enough to be entrepreneurs, leaders and world changers.
Best of all, it's fun and exciting to learn how to create a social start-up. We use tools and techniques utilised in real start-up incubators and just like a lean start-up, there will be limited time to get stuff done! Our programs run either in 3-5 day blocks or as 10 week programs (2 hours a week).
Young Change Agents is a program that can be run in schools, as a holiday program or for a specific youth group over a weekend.
Some of the programs we have run over the past 18 months include:
- City of Sydney holiday programs
- WISE Women in STEM & Entrepreneurship - rollout of programs across NSW schools in conjunction with NSW Department of Education Futures Learning.
- Daystar Foundation - Work For The Dole program
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance/Telstra - youth with disability
- United Women's Muslim Association - young Muslims in Western Sydney
- Australian Red Cross - Young Parents Program
- Numerous fee-for-service schools programs including Riverside Girls High School, Casula High School and Albury Wadonga Community College
- "Paradigm Shifters" cluster schools - including Rooty Hill High School, The Pond HS, Northmead Performing Arts HS and Dulwich Hill HS.
Upcoming programs include:
- WISE Women in STEM & Entrepreneurship - rollout of programs across QLD schools in conjunction with QLD Department of Education
- City of Parramatta - Gender Equality
- Southern Highlands cluster program
- Bondi holiday programs
- Macquarie University program
- Numerous schools programs including Merrylands East Primary, Taree HS and Wee Waa HS.
As an option you can choose to theme your program (eg environment, health & wellbeing) or include a techology-focus to the programs
NOTE: YOUNG CHANGE AGENTS IS NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR TERM 3/4 2017 and for 2018 PLEASE CONTACT MARGARET AT email@example.com