Team up with other young world-changers in the school holidays and learn how to create a social start-up
If you see challenges as opportunities, then this entrepreneurial incubator is right up your alley. Create a social start-up by exploring activities like ideation, videography and pitching in these savvy sessions. Team up with other young people as you use critical thinking and communication to champion your teamwork.
During the free two-and-a-half day workshop, you’ll exercise your brain towards social change. Bring your passion and entrepreneurial eye and apply your vision with a technology focus. You must be able to attend all days of this workshop.
This will be a fast-paced program where you’ll be teaming up for brainstorming, games, art, drama and videography as you shape a business that makes a difference. When you’ve polished your idea, show off your concept for change in front of a panel of industry leaders in a final pitch session – parents are welcome to attend. Keep your eye on the social change prize as you strive to win best start-up. Create and build a business to empower people and put some wonderful in the world.
Come as an individual and you’ll be supported to form groups in the program. If you already have your own group, come along as a team – bookings of up to 6 people are available.
This workshop is facilitated by staff from the organisation: Young Change Agents with assistance from City of Sydney staff.
- All equipment and materials are provided.
- Please bring your own snacks, lunch and a waterbottle.
- Whether you’re coming solo or in a group, make sure you book for this free program as places will fill fast.
- Parental permission will be required to attend this workshop.
- All participants must attend all two-and-a-half days for this workshop.
- To attend this event you must be between 14-18 years old.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place - head here